Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Project 365 - W30

Week 30. "Wonder twin powers, activate!"

102510

Acting goofy at Bible Talk. I almost used the picture of Monique dressed like she's from 19th century Scotland Yard, or channeling Jessica Fletcher, but I liked this picture of Corey better.

102610

To save on money, my roommate, Tracy, moved in with some other friends of ours (a married couple with a big house/furnished basement). So, it's just me and the boys in the house again. This is the orts she left behind (with part of Cullen in the picture, too).

102710

Cullen stretches on the bed. You might notice the pain killers on the bed - another one of those pesky headaches!

102810

After the beat meeting was cancelled, I took the boys for a walk around campus and they posed with the brass Beetle Bailey. Getting them all to look at me was a challenge and a half. And Riley was particularly persnickety in refusing to look at the camera. I love how Duds always looks like he has a smile on his face. He just loves life, especially when he gets to go places and smell new things. Or gets to eat people food.

102810

Friday morning critique of the week's work. How about that mass of work for the week?!! Tons of stuff homecoming-related. I was also really pleased with how my edit of Ally's stuff turned out for the front page of Tuesday's paper. I thought it was really eye-catching.

103010

This Saturday, some of the citizens of Columbia attempted to break the Guinness Book of World Records' record for the most people gathered dressed as super heroes (over 1500 people). About 760 people attended the event. Christina Manolis and I did a portrait series for the Missourian and Vox. It was crazy how tired I was after it was all over. It was a long day (15 hours total). Putting together 2 slideshows made the day a lot longer (particularly because one of them was using Final Cut which *always* makes things so quick and simple). I was grateful that Erin had volunteered to help with editing the Nebraska game - I definitely don't think I would have gotten everything done if she wasn't there.

103110

This is where I spent much of my Halloween. I woke up feeling very sick (nauseous) and spent most of the night with things coming out the other end. I missed the Halloween party - which is a bummer. I missed it last year, too. I was looking forward to seeing what everyone came dressed as. It's always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment