Monday, May 31, 2010

Project 365 - W08

Week Eight.

052410

I thought this was really funny. He snuggled himself up in my curtains and was peaking his nose out, ready to pounce on me. He loves to play :)

052510

I thought Riley looked really cute snuggled on the bed. I pretty much always think he looks cute, but I wanted to capture this one...

052610

Another picture of Riley sleeping next to the current National Geographic.


052710

One thing I love about Cullen is how he likes to snuggle with other dogs (and with people). That's Dudley's leg he's next to.

052810

MIT is short for Ministry In Training, a 3 week class that the church puts on every year. This year they had 32 students coming from as far as Canada and Puerto Rico for intensive classes. This was a Friday night devo (with lots of singing).

052910

Dead Tired. Splayed out on his back. Sometimes his tongue sticks out a little bit.

053010

Elle at the Memorial Day picnic. I almost used a picture of Elle with Anthony, but I liked this one better. The Silveys usually have it on Memorial Day, but this year, it was on Sunday instead. A smaller group, but it was a lot of fun. I ended up hanging out after it was older, talking about the 'old days.'

No comments:

Post a Comment