Monday, May 10, 2010

Project 365 - W05

Pictures from Week Five.

Knocked Out - 029/365

Over at Tammy's, their cat. He likes to pounce on people. And after playing 'tag' with us for a while, he fell asleep. This picture is the result, where he has crashed and was non-responsive, even when I wiggled his feet.

Lucky - 030/365

God was nice to me and supplied me with a paid parking meter :) I guess he felt sorry for me with the day I was having. It was a really hard day, very frustrating! I still feel bitter thinking about it.

My Man Cullen - 031/365

Just a quick pic since I am trying to get school work done. Two all-nighters in a row. Someone asked me what I was on to still be awake and the answer? Nothing.


It's My Toes - 032/365

Just felt like taking a picture of my feet. That's Cullen's legs in the background.

050710

Dudley looking cute standing next to a box of Chex. He's a little scavenger. Although he wasn't trying to eat my Wheat Chex, he would if I wasn't at home. He's done it before...

050810

Although I took a lot of pictures at Brittani and Gerald's wedding, this is the one that I picked for today's picture. Debbie wasn't really mad, I just caught her at a weird moment. And it's the weirdness of it that makes me chuckle :)

050910

I had a couple of pictures I debated using for today, including this really funny one of Jace during the kids' performance in the Easter service, but I chose this one of Tammy with her granddaughter, Kylah.

No comments:

Post a Comment