Monday, May 24, 2010

Project 365 - W07

Week Seven.

051710

Although I originally planned on just staying for the weekend, I hung around a little longer. Here's a picture of the boys chilling on my parents' couch, while we played cards.

051810

A picture of my stepmom with the boys out at a park, right after we took them for a walk. Note the dirty feet. Cullen's fur doesn't really attract the dirt and mud the ways the silky's fur does.

051910

My stepmom told me that Mojo likes to sit on top of the air conditioner - he will go up there and 'chill,' as it were. Shot from my bedroom window.


051910

Riley loves to sit on my left side and look out the window when we ride in the car together. Sometimes, he faces forward and even tries to drive the car. But most of the time, it's out the window or plopped down in my lap. I like it when he sits in my lap. Doesn't really ever do it anytime else.

052110

I love this picture of the boys at the dog park. It's very typical. Riley and Cullen run off and Dudley tagging along after them (sometimes). The boys, when they decide to wander away, always seem to go farther when there are two or more of them than when they are by themselves.

052210

My friends, Camilia and Chris, got married today. This is the picture I chose from their wedding. I don't think I've laughed more at a wedding than at this one. Why? Because of Chris's many faces. And because of this. They tried to put the ring on the wrong hand and when it wouldn't go, Chris crammed it on. And *then* he figured out what he did and had to struggle to get it back off (thus the picture). He was cracking me up.

052310

This Sunday was the annual Luau service in St. Louis. This is my friend, Sam, rapping during service. It was so awesome, his poem about God and God's power. Very tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment