Monday, May 17, 2010

Project 365 - W06

Week Six.

051010

Alright, so I like to pick pictures that amuse me. This one, as part of a project of EPJ, is of Romanda eating. Another one of those weird moments that a picture freezes in time.

051110

As part of my final project for Picture Story, I've been photographing Tammy and 'Aunt' Louise. I was over at their house and took several pictures and I don't know what it is about this moment, but I liked the picture.

051210

While I was over at Erica's hanging out, I took this picture of her daughter, Elle (pronounced Ellie). I think it's a pretty clever name, since her parents' first initials are L & E. It was unintentional.


051310

Riley is very good about being my watch dog. He diligently looks out the window in an attempt to capture and bark at any movement he catches - whether cat or squirrel (he *really* hates squirrels) or random strolling person. Or the mailman.

051410

This is a step in Lee Hills Hall. When I look at it, I see a man playing the piano or an organ. I really just like the stone tile.

051510

I missed Mother's Day because of school projects, so this weekend I went to KC to visit. I also needed an oil change, which my dad 'helped' me get a good deal on. While we waited for it to finish, we stopped into a Mexican restaurant, where I took this picture of my dad drinking Sierra Mist.

052010

This day I had a wonderful cramps for pretty much all of the day. That's the heating pad on the left and the sheets from the bed on the right, with Dudley chilling in the middle. I love Dud's ears. His right one will never stick straight up. It always flops over.

No comments:

Post a Comment