Friday, May 7, 2010

Project 365 - W04

It's week 4! Here's the pics:

Primary Overcast - 022/365

An overcast day - stinkin' rain. I really liked how the primary colored cars all ended up together. Not a typical thing.

Dud's Watching - 023/365

Looking in that eye, you wouldn't think he snores, would you?


Beware the Sponge-Ro - 024/365

Beware the Sponge-Ro! As I'm taking pictures of Romanda for my EPJ project, I captured this face - where she looks like she wants to beat me with a switch!

POYi Images - 025/365

Pictures from POYi. I see this every time I walk into the Photolab. Really love how it looks.
He Loves People Food - 026/365

Dudley is a stinker. He really likes human food and won't hesitate to dig in the trash to get it...

Morning Music Ministry Meeting - 027/365

Had a music ministry devo with Tim Schmit - liked how the light fell on this one...

Welcome, Aunt Louise - 028/365

I love how the light looks on this one. Tammy watching for them to back up the van to move in Aunt Louise's bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment