Monday, June 7, 2010

Project 365 - W09

Week Nine. Out of School.

053110

It's the Duds, snuggled on a couple of pillows.

060110

This is Duds wearing his diaper. Yes, a diaper. I bought it because Dudley has been having potty issues lately. When I first adopted Dudley, he had potty issues and drank a lot of water. Lately, he's been doing the same thing. Most likely, because like the first time, he's got a bladder infection. So - the diaper and a prescription. I took this picture for Erica to show her the diaper.

060210

Those boys are so cute! Here they are, waiting for a treat.


060310

I really loved how the sky looked on this day. God did a good job :)

060410

Played mini-golf with Tracy and Tracy today. Had to take this picture - Tracy hit this ball and perfectly plopped it here (on accident, as she was aiming for crossing the bridge).

060510

A close-up of Cullen's eye. Me in the reflection.

060610

A picture of Riley hanging out, outside, like a watch dog. I wanted to get his intently listening ears, but he felt me looking and looked at me instead).

No comments:

Post a Comment