Friday, May 7, 2010

Finally! Some Pics from My 30-Day Project!

After much drama, I have finally been able to start on my 30-day project. I'm excited but nervous at the same time. Because, unlike most of my other classmates, I haven't been able to really benefit from discussion and input as to how to drive this project. I know that my guiding sentence is 'the story of the sandwich generation.' Meaning, she's taking care of her grandchildren and now her mom. Here's some preliminary pictures:

_MG_7006a

Here's my new friend, Louise, Tammy's mom. She likes to be called 'Aunt Louise' and loves reality shows - so much that she records the results each week in a notebook :)

_MG_7020b

Louise arrived by plane and John and Tammy drove her furniture from the Bronx. Here it's welcome home, Tammy.


_MG_7022b

Trying to back in the truck (the hill ended up being too steep).

_MG_7029a

_MG_7036b

_MG_7046a

_MG_7051a

_MG_7060c

_MG_7090a

_MG_7096a

_MG_7110b

1 comment:

  1. Why are you up at 3:00am in the morning posting to the website

    ReplyDelete