Monday, September 6, 2010

Project 365 - Week 22

Week 23. School has started. I promise it will not all be pictures of my dogs.

083010

Okay, maybe starting tomorrow it will be something besides my dog.

083110

Okay, so I was wrong. But I took this picture - yesterday's I just really liked how sweet Riley looked when he was sleeping. I took this sleeping picture because of how his neck was bent when sleeping. Riley used to sleep like this all the time, but nowadays, it's a rarity. The neck thing was a symptom of him having problems with his back and since I adopted him 4 years ago, I've taken him to the chiropractor a couple of times, which has definitely helped his back. I lost her number, which I wish I hadn't, because I need to take him back for another visit. Particularly since I asked the vet about his random yelping and he said it's most likely in relation to his back rather than his leg (lack of limp).

I promise myself that tomorrow it will not be one of my dogs. Even if they are one my favorite subjects.

090110

So I was in the Photo Lab on Wednesday and someone mentioned how it's 'photo lunch' that day. Since I would like to feel like more of the group at school, I stayed on campus and journeyed to Shakespeare's for photo lunch. It seemed like most of the people there are not current students but grads. Including Matt Cavanagh. I was surprised he was in town, since I thought he got a job in SE MO.

090210

So, I was in the photo bubble on an off day, after my first 'beat' meeting, to get my picture taken for the editor's board. While I was in there, I caught this picture of Brian expositing about something photoj-related. He was being a teacher, like he should, since it's his job and all. I really like how he's tackling his duties as MU's newest photoj prof.

090310

This is a picture taken on this lucky day, the first day of Jubilee, with me stuck editing in the Photo Bubble. Allison is fiddling with the long lens, mentally prepping to tackle her first football game.

090410

A picture from our dinner at Cheeseburgers in Paradise. I happened across Anthony at the picnic and he hooked me up with Antwon, who was looking for a sister to encourage. Sushila and Ken were there too. This is Sushila's hand. She *must* point out her order on a menu. Simply speaking will not do.

090510

After the Jubilee, I went with the Smiths to Union Station for lunch. They thought there was a dinosaur cafe there, but it turns out it was only a dinosaur exhibit. We had a good lunch at the cafe in Union Station. And then I had to dash off to meet my parents at the Irish Fest. I could have used one of the pics from it, but I chose this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment