Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Night at the Photo Desk

So here I am, stuck working at the photo desk at the Missourian. It's my own fault, really, because I wasn't paying attention when I signed up for dates and dug my own grave, so to speak. I'm trying not to feel bitter about people not taking pity on me... Or wanting to be spiteful in the future in case they need help (like switching a shift). Of course, I'll do it, if I can, because that's what Jesus would do, but it's just that yucky sour taste it's left in mouth...

I'm going on little sleep and I'm probably going to be here until at least 9:30-10 editing pictures - arg! Then I get to travel to KC for our bi-annual jubilee.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Well, the high school football games started late so our fair shooters returned later than expected. Here's a couple of photos I edited tonight:

090310_RB_Football_06

Really love the atmosphere of this picture.

090310_RB_Football_02

One of the pictures from the game against Rock Bridge High School.

Our shooter for the Hickman game really had a hard time. She suffers from an affliction I have - that of hating failure and being a perfectionist. It was her first football game ever and she was so hard on herself. We were able to get some good images. Yes, there wasn't an overabundance of killer shots, but that comes with practice.

090310_HickmanFootball_03


090310_HickmanFootball_01

And I didn't get out of there until around 1 am. Cotton pickin!

Hickman pictures by Allison Ziemba.
Rock Bridge pictures by Erin Stubblefield.

No comments:

Post a Comment