Monday, August 2, 2010

Project 365 - W17

Week 17. Started out the week house and dog sitting for my parents.

072610

Riley is so sweet. He's perched on my parents' sofa. I am in Kansas City dog/house-sitting for my parents. They took my nieces, Erin and Allison, to Branson for a couple of days.

072710

A picture of Cullen doing what comes naturally to him - wagging his tail. If he thinks there's any possibility of you petting him, that tail will wag. Such a goober. But one that somehow will end up in your lap without you realizing it.

072810

My parents got home yesterday. I stuck around so that I could spend a little time with them before heading back to Columbia. My (step)mom was a little frustrated with my niece because she was being obnoxious during their trip. We were hanging out on the bed with the dogs when my dad came in and joined us. This picture was of Cullen asking my dad to pet him by tapping him with his paw.


072910

I snapped this picture of Robin's mom, aiming my phone over my shoulder. She was in town, visiting and helping Robin and Vince prepare for the homecoming of their twins, Hayley and Lily. The twins were born premature and have been in the hospital for a couple of months.

073010

Riley sleeping with his face covered. He doesn't do it very much anymore, which I think is a sign that he feel secure and taken care of. When I first brought him home, he slept with his face covered almost all the time.

073110

My boys, sitting on my couch. I'm glad that they get along so well. I decided to snap this picture because I don't normally have a picture of them together. As you might be able to tell, this was not posed.

080110

One of the meals that I typically order from The Olive Garden, their "Create a Sampler." I love the stuffed mushrooms, calimari, and toasted ravioli. After I ate this (notice the leftovers) I was stuffed. I hate that feeling of being stuffed. Full is one thing; stuffed is another. I went there after church with Shawn (and his kids), Monique (and her kids), and Chia-Wei.

No comments:

Post a Comment