Monday, July 26, 2010

Project 365 - W16

Week 16. I guess you could say that I really love my dogs, by the way I take lots of pictures of them.

071910

A picture of my Boo-Boo. Those big pools of brown that stare up at you... I am, however, immune to the puppy-dog eyes. Well, almost immune. Sometimes I give in - more to the whining than the eyeballs. And he knows how to use them, too!  If he's trying to get my attention, first he whines. If I ignore him, he will climb onto the bed to sit a couple inches from my face, staring intently into my eyes as if to say, 'pay attention, this is important!' And we've gotten to the point where if I ask him, "What? Show me," he will walk and stand in front of what he wants to tell me (like the door to outside, the treat canister, his dinner bowl).

072010

Cullen stretches on the bed. I love it when dogs stretch. It looks like it feels so good. Especially when they spread out their toes.


072110

Duds waits for me to pet him. He asks for pets by licking you. Riley nuzzles you with his nose, Cullen swipes at you with his paw. And Dudley licks. And makes little whining/grunting noises.

072210

It's a baby shower for the Hawkins twins. I thought these baskets were very clever.

072310

Snuggling puppies. I don't know why I like to take this picture, but something about Riley letting Cullen snuggle him, it makes me happy. Riley had such a disfunctional relationships with dogs when I first got him. Seeing him have a healthy happy close relationship with another dog, makes me happy.

072410

A scene from CCC's first Strongman competition.  Debbie Newby is getting help putting on the weight-lifting belt lifters use in these types of events. It was fun covering the event for the church and Randall was so excited to host/put the event together.

072510

I really liked this set of clouds in the sky. It makes me think of God sitting up there. I blame it on all those Renaissance paintings...

No comments:

Post a Comment