Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blending... Bah, Humbug!

I just want to say that I am *not* a fan of blending. I mean, I like how it looks, but I am really not liking doing it myself. It's one of those things that I will probably have to practice tons more before I get anywhere good at it. I hated this assignment. I can't remember muttering, "I hate this assignment!" more often than I did doing this one.

Here's my select (what I'm turning in):


I wasn't really thrilled with anything that I shot. Which I find really frustrating. Because I like to have at least one picture that I like...

I did like some of the stuff that I took when we were practicing in lab, but that's about it! And that's not something that we can 'turn in'...




I took this picture but didn't use it, because it wasn't a really newsworthy - it's of a child running - it was just practice...

No comments:

Post a Comment