Monday, December 6, 2010

Project 365 - Week 35

Week 35.

112910

Monday. I don't know why I find this unusual weather for November - rain - but I guess I think of November as being cold, not sweatshirt weather. I liked how this looked through the window after my photo desk management class. And I love that I caught someone walking across the street, a la Henri Cartier-Bresson. (Here's a compilation of his pictures courtesy of Magnum Photography, the agency he helped start in 1947. And here's pictures from a MOMA interactive exhibit.

113010

Tuesday. I took this miserable picture after several hours of a terrible migraine where I felt like my head was going to explode. I'd pretty much done nothing all day except try to get rid of the stupid thing, thus this 'lovely' picture. No very glamorous but that's life, isn't it?

120110

Wednesday. A picture from our family group Thanksgiving. (More pictures in this blog post. It was really delicious and not at all like last year where we didn't eat Thanksgiving food and instead ate tacos or something. Maybe it was pasta. All I know is that it was not Thanksgiving food.

120210

Thursday. Tracy came over and hung out (as I sported yet another migraine). We watched a movie together. Notice the non-Ionic Breeze air purifier in the background. My Ionic Breeze just stopped working. And because I am a poor college student, I could not afford to replace it, so I pulled out my older air purifier whose fan you can hear when it blows. Even when I lived in an apartment with a *bad*
mold problem, I didn't clean my purifier nearly as much as I did living in this house. What movie were we watching? Knight and Day, a movie that I absolutely loved, partially because of how polite Tom Cruise's character is, and partially because Cameron Diaz was a real person in it. As an aside, I love how Dudley will go and flop in someone's lap when they lean backwards. In his brain, it's an invitation to cuddle with him.

120310
Snuggly Cullen. He just loves to put his head on people.
Friday.

120410 - He Doesn't Get that Off Means Off the Bed

Saturday. Duds is a goof ball. The temperature has dropped enough that it's time for my down comforter. And Duds decided that burying himself in it, as I try to put on the cover and then put it on my bed, was a fabulous idea. And, like always, when I tell him off, he dances about the bed and settles somewhere else. I let him be for a bit and took this pic.

120510

Sunday. I happened upon Shannon taking pictures for the annual Christmas banquet. Since it was my favorite sets of twins (plus the beautiful Kayla) I decided to shoot over his shoulder and I got this picture. There were some really funny ones - especially with Keyah reacting to them telling her to smile - but I liked this one because of how Keyah and Kylah were looking at each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment