Monday, December 20, 2010

Project 365 - Week 37

Week 37.

121310

Monday. Isn't winter beautiful? It's the parking lot across from Lee Hills Hall, complete with snow.

121410

Tuesday. Riley asleep. I need to take him to a chiropractor - he used to sleep like this all the time, before I took him to one and they adjusted his lower back. It was so bad, he wouldn't ever sit straight. He'd lean and then turn his head to the side. When she adjusted him, he was so stuck that it took several times and got to the point where he tried to bite her, it hurt so much. (And he doesn't try to bite anyone, even if they accidentally step on his feet.) Once he was adjusted, though, the splayed back feet and crooked neck went away and he slept like a normal dog.

121510

Wednesday. A prop for some sort of shoot that I don't ever think ran in either the Missourian or Vox.

121610

Thursday. Riley snuggled into my pillow as I prepare for my move and for going to Brussels. One of the things that I did was copy some of my movies to take with me. Unfortunately, in all of the moving, that bunch of movies somehow got moved somewhere so no movies, except Netflix, for me while in Brussels. (And my brother tells me that I may not even be able to access my Netflix account while I'm in Brussels, either.)

121710

Friday. Pre-teens being goofy at a baptism Friday night. It's so weird to see them growing up, since I've know all of them since they were young, Sammy (in the middle) the longest.

121810

Saturday. A picture grab from a preview at the premiere of Tron: Legacy. A good follow-up to the original, which we watched earlier this week. We didn't go opening night because Daniel and Kathryn couldn't find a babysitter until Saturday. I really liked the movie, although I severely object to having to pay and extra $2.50 every time I go to a movie to get the glasses. They said it was because of the projector, but all I can say is, 'yeah, right.' It was a little weird looking at computer-generated Jeff Bridges, since he didn't quite look real; his face was too smooth and sometimes didn't move quite right. But it worked if you bought into the idea that he's a computer-generated program. Daniel and I had some debate over the ending of the movie, though. Which is one of the reason that I love Daniel and Kathryn - we can have those geeky kind of conversations.

121910

Sunday. Cullen 'asks' me to pet him while I pack up books to be moved. Who knew that packing books would take SO LONG. I ended up staying up all night on Saturday trying to get everything ready for the guys to come and move it on Sunday. That's why this picture was taken at 2 in the morning. I ended up leaving a bunch of books and things in the spare bedroom to do later.

No comments:

Post a Comment