Monday, July 12, 2010

Project 365 - W14

Week 14. A Riley heavy week.

070510

What you see here is Riley holding a rawhide bone in his mouth. He loves chewing them (the smaller ones, not the bigger ones) and only gets this treat on 2 occasions: one of us cleans up (takes a shower). When I'm busy with the suds, he gets to chew on a bone. Once I'm done, he's forced to leave the bone behind for next time. This picture is Riley refusing to drop the bone and me waiting for him to obey.

070610

A picture of Riley diligently watching for squirrels. I know I took a picture like this before, but I really liked how he looked with the light behind him when I took it this day.

070710

Riley chilling on a small area rug that I bought at Target. They no longer sell the rugs (which makes me sad because I would like to purchase a few more - I have a longer rug and a big area rug of the same texture.)


070810

Fabric from some of my lounging pants. I like the pattern. The pants are really comfortable, too.

070910

Riley barking at me to throw the ball. From where I'm seated, it's perfect for tossing all the way down the hallway, giving him a good little run.

071010

Keyah being goofy with her uncle Jason's hat. I thought her playing peek-a-boo was very cute. She was just about to get dressed in a very sweet dress for her Mom's wedding. It was my first paying gig as a professional photographer. The first of many, I hope.

071110

Even though Janet's birthday was on the 25th, we still had to have her movie night. She and her hubbie went out of town on a cruise, the same one that the Smiths went on. So we 'made' her have a birthday party. This was a present (wind chimes) and we watched Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. Based on a book series, I hope that they make the other ones, even though I could kind of guess where things were going because I know Greek mythology. Mt. Olympus's entrance via the Empire State Building. Uma Thurman played a great Medusa.

No comments:

Post a Comment