Monday, July 5, 2010

Project 365 - W13

Week 13. Sleeping puppies, sunsets, and the Fourth of July.


062810

I love my sleeping puppies. He's snuggled up on my pile of clean laundry. Which may defeat the idea of clean laundry, but it'll get puppy feet and puppy bellies and puppy noses on it once I put it on. And since he's not 'dirty' beyond normal dog stuff, I don't have a problem with him being snuggled in my laundry.

I always find it interesting what dogs decide to lie on.


062910

Dudley watching me as I type on my computer.


063010

At a lecture by a visiting photojournalist, I think it was Jay Dickman, he mentioned going and finding inspiration in the photography section of your local bookstore. Today, after meeting someone at the mall for lunch, I was drawn to Barnes and Noble. I don't enter there often because I tend to spend at least $50, if not $100, whenever I do. Dang those books! The only thing I impulse buy. But I digress. I decided to go and peruse the photography books. And I took this picture because I liked how the shelves looked.



070110

Another sleeping puppy!


070210

Friday night devo on the Bluff. I love coming here. It's peaceful and the view is quite lovely. It used to inspire that feeling of being in another place, not in town, but now there's a apartment complex that peaks through the trees off in the distance. Even though it's near Stadium Blvd., you don't hear the traffic either. The devo was nice - we sang and prayed.


070310

A view of Twin Lakes at sunset. Went out with Chia-Wei, Melissa, and Brandon. After dinner at Jina Yoo's, we went out to lake and prayed. It was a really fun time. I got a cute picture of Brandon and Melissa, too, but decided on this picture. Love the reds and blues.


070410

July Fourth. I think I have missed looking at fireworks once. This Fourth, I worked the Arnett-Meyer wedding, but went with a picture from shooting off fireworks at the Smiths' instead. I love how it catches the exploding sparks from the firework. I got a lot of good ones like this, but I really liked this one because of the sparks and the colors. It was fun watching the kids and their parents interact as we set off the fireworks. I left the puppies hanging out with Georgie in the back. Initially, I took Duds with me, but he hated the noise. Sometimes I forget he doesn't like sharp noises.

No comments:

Post a Comment