Saturday, January 16, 2010

How I Spent My Winter Vacation

Since I worked Intersession, I only got about a week's worth of vacation. And my parents were in from Saudi Arabia, so I took a few pictures. I left my dogs in MO, so I missed them, but my parents have Snickers the cat...

Since I had no car, I didn't really get to see the sights. But I did get to go to L.L. Bean.


Pictured here are a group of tourists looking at their digital camera, after climbing and posing on the big plastic boot. That's what the boot is there for. It's a quintessentially typical sight outside of the main store.

A small bit of trivia: L.L. Bean has a 100% guarantee on all their products. Period. So, if you purchase and are not satisfied, you can return it, even without the receipt.

Here's a nice picture of my mom (Liz) - a rare thing, indeed! Most of the time, my mom looks like a stroke victim when we take her picture. We've never been able to figure out why.



And a nice one of her laughing :)



My step-dad (Ted) - he sort of looks like he's bearing his teeth for some reason.



My brother (Alex) being a fruit (I decided not to share the one of him playfully giving me the bird...)



Alex cooking Beef Stroganoff



And two of the cat, Snickers, a Norwegian Forest Cat. (I think I like dogs better...)





The second picture features a mouse that has catnip in it. Snickers has decided that he likes it, the catnip at least.

1 comment:

  1. Interest pictures ! Everyone were relax before your camera. Manybe another chinese famous photographer name Jiaobo's project can help you to understand more. This guy has taken his parents more than 20 years. His project naame <>.
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_5941d6c301000144.html
    Have a good wekend!

    ReplyDelete